Shoulder Pain Treatment
At Riverside Pain Physicians, our patients in Jacksonville, FL receive premier care from highly trained pain physicians. Our practice offers multidisciplinary shoulder pain treatment options to treat the unique needs of each patient. As the leading pain management center in the area, our patients receive the top tier pain management and treatment options available.
Riverside Pain Physicians offers a wide range of different shoulder pain treatments including:
- Joint Injection Shoulder – Relieves shoulder and arm pain caused by damage to the area or arthritis
- Trigger Point Injections – An outpatient procedure that is designed to reduce the pain of trigger points.
- Ultrasound Guided Injections – This outpatient procedure provides pain relief from conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and adhesive capsulitis.
- Acromioclavicular (AC) Joint Arthritis – A degeneration of the shoulder joint, this condition has a variety of treatment options.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) of the Shoulder – A condition of the immune system, treatments include anti inflammatory medications, and other treatment options.
- Suprascapular Neuropathy – This is major nerve located in the shoulder that can become injured and compressed. Treatments include rest, stretching, and other exercises.
The shoulder is actually a complex area of the body comprised of several joints, tendons, and muscles which provide mobility for the arms. When there is a problem with the joints, muscles, or tendons, shoulder pain is the result. At Riverside Pain Physicians, we specialize in developing effective treatment plans to help our patients resolve their shoulder pain effectively.
Contact Riverside Pain Physicians to schedule a consultation by calling us at (904) 389-1010 today.